- The applicant must be at least 9 years old or must have completed the 3rd grade.
- Do not remove your child from his/her previous public/private school. After the interview, we will help you through the transfer process.
- Student must be at least 9 years old or completed 3rd grade.
- Student must not be above 16 years of age.
- Absentees on admission day will not be accepted into the program.
- Students accepted into a program will not be allowed to continue studying in another institute, school, college, university, etc. simultaneously.
- Students must go through the admission process in-person on admission day.
- Only after an in-person evaluation and approval by the Dean and Principal, student will be enrolled into the program.
- Students will be evaluated for their grade placement by the Director of academics.
- Program director will determine the placement of the student in the appropriate class in the program.
- All students must read, sign, and abide by the Rules and Regulations Form.
- Academic tutoring is free of charge but students must pay for the academic registration fees.
- Returning students will pay a yearly reentry fee of $100.
- Application approval letter
- Birth certificate of student
- Previous school records
- Letter of recommendation from previous Islamic school (if applicable)
- Recent utility bill (confirm mailing address)
- Most recent Tax return (if applying for financial aid)
- $200 admission fee
Parent or Guardian (accompanied by students under 21 years of age)
Please Note: Darul Uloom New York reserves the right to accept or reject a student, and is not obliged to explain its decision.