Students are taught the method of memorize the Quran with proper Tajweed. Special emphasis is placed on reinforcing the rules of tajweed during memorization. Periodic testing of the memorized portion of the Quran is done after each section (juz) of the Quran, which the student is required to pass in order to move forward.
This course is designed to cater for each individual student according to his capabilities and potential. The syllabus has been prepared in a manner that will enable each student to memorize the entire Qur’an and retain it by completing a one year revision (daur) of the entire Quran.
Applicants who are enrolled here will gain a systematic approach to complete their Hifz and also get an opportunity to learn the basic Islamic sciences, such as Hadith memorization, Masnun Duaa and Jurisprudence (fiqh).
- Pursue advanced Islamic studies
- Teach Qur’anic memorization
- Lead the congregational Salah
- Lead the Taraweeh prayers in Ramadan
- Complete memorization of the Qur’an
- Knowledge and implementation of Tajweed
- Knowledge of the introductory Fiqh of ‘Ibaadah (i.e. Wudhu, Salah, etc).
Upon the complete memorization of the Holy Qur’an, students will be awarded the prestigious certificate of “Hafiz al-Qur’an” by Darul Uloom New York.