Alim Course Requirements
Alim Course – Requirements
- Applicants absent on admission day will not be accepted into the program.
- Students accepted into a program will not be allowed to study in another institute, school, college, university, etc. simultaneously.
- Students must go through the admission process in person on admission day.
- The student will only be enrolled into the program after an in-person evaluation and approval by the Dean and Principal.
- Students will be evaluated for their grade placement by the Director of Academics.
- The program director will determine the placement of the student in the appropriate class in the program.
- All students must read, sign, and abide by the Rules and Regulations.
- Academic tutoring is free of charge, but students must pay the academic registration fees.
- Returning students will pay a yearly reentry fee of $100.
Alim Course – Prerequisites
- Do not remove your child from his/her previous public/private school. After the interview, we will help you through the transfer process.
- Applicant must be at least 15 years old or have completed 8th grade.
- Applicant must not be above 22 years of age.
Alim Course – Admission Day
- Application approval letter
- Birth certificate of student
- Previous school records
- Letter of recommendation from previous Islamic school (if applicable)
- Recent utility bill (to confirm mailing address)
- Most recent tax return (if applying for financial aid)
- $200 admission fee
- Parent or Guardian (accompanied by students under 21 years of age)
Please Note: Darul Uloom New York reserves the right to accept or reject a student, and is not obliged to explain its decision.