Hifz Course Introduction
This course is designed to cater for each individual student according to his capabilities and potential. The syllabus has been prepared in a manner that will enable each student to memorize the entire Qur’an and retain it by completing a one year revision (daur) of the entire Quran.
Applicants who are enrolled here will gain a systematic approach to complete their Hifz and also get an opportunity to learn the basic Islamic sciences, such as Hadith memorization, Masnun Duaa and Jurisprudence (fiqh).
- Pursue advanced Islamic studies
- Teach Qur’anic memorization
- Lead the congregational Salah
- Lead the Taraweeh prayers in Ramadan
- Complete memorization of the Qur’an
- Knowledge and implementation of Tajweed
- Knowledge of the introductory Fiqh of ‘Ibaadah (i.e. Wudhu, Salah, etc).