Darul Ifta Course Requirements
Darul Ifta Course – Requirements
- Students must go through the admission process in person on admission day.
- The student will only be enrolled into the program after an in-person evaluation and approval.
- Students will be evaluated for their grade placement by the Director of Academics.
- All students must read, sign, and abide by the Rules and Regulations.
- Your attendance on the admission day is critically important. If, for any reason, you’re unable to attend, please get in touch with us.
- Returning students will pay a yearly reentry fee of $100.
Darul Ifta Course – Prerequisites
- Do not remove your child from his/her previous public/private school. After the interview, we will help you through the transfer process.
- Applicant must be at least 15 years old or have completed 8th grade.
- Applicant must not be above 22 years of age.
- If the applicant is already an Hafiz, please contact us for consideration.
Darul Ifta Course – Admission Day
- Application approval letter
- Birth certificate of student
- Previous school records
- Letter of recommendation from previous Islamic school (if applicable)
- Recent utility bill (to confirm mailing address)
- Most recent tax return (if applying for financial aid)
- $300 admission fee
- Parent or Guardian (accompanied by students under 21 years of age)
Please Note: Darul Uloom New York reserves the right to accept or reject a student, and is not obliged to explain its decision.